Fuel consumption is one of the main issues affecting maritime environment. It also remains a sizable portion of a ship’s operating costs. With the Onboard energy efficiency application, the use of fuel can be quantified and optimized by monitoring several aspects of a vessel’s journey using smart sensors.
Applying analytics to data coming from the ship’s propulsion and navigation system, sea and wind conditions, and feedback from the crew will undoubtedly lead to cost savings.
- Manage operational and fuel performance of your entire fleet.
- Compare vessels and voyages and set targets for fuel efficiency.
- Meet environmental control and regulations requirements.
- Provide and receive feedback from the crew using the bridge display.
- Share detailed vessels reports with your partners.
- Quick and easy to install, interface directly with your engines or any type of flowmeter.
Enjoy the complete picture
Performance data about location, speed, distance travelled and fuel used, combined with real-time information from the bridge, will provide complete insight into the operational performance of a vessel. This information creates visible accountability in regards to fuel consumption, thus resulting in more transparency between the crew on board, their colleagues on shore and business partners.
Onboard energy efficiency applications support maritime businesses in complying with SEEMP and MRV environmental regulations.