Onboard applications automate information processes between vessels and businesses and partners on shore, and apply analytics to big data. By using our applications, our customers will have the possibility to greatly reduce operational costs, improve safety, minimize environmental impact and revolutionize how maritime business is done.
Powerful benefits with powerful maritime tools
- Save fuel and costs, and be part of saving the environment.
- Keep your crew safe and their skills sharp, and your cargo well protected.
- Keep your vessel and fleet compliant with MRV and SEEMP and other environmental regulations.
- Know well in advance when a vessel component will need maintenance.
- Automate your administration, and have it free from human error or paper.
- Create efficient workflows resulting in better information allowing for more accurate forecasting and planning.
Any device anywhere you go
Available on any device, and anywhere in the world, Onboard applications offer real-time insight, corrective and preventive action, automated, or suggested by crew, therefore optimizing ship maintenance and performance. They also enable access to real-time processed data, in order to improve arrival schedules, decrease fuel consumption and enhance operational efficiency at the port during cargo handling, inspections and repairs.
Developing apps together
Onboard can offer you a vast range of software modules tailored to your specific requirements. What we offer in addition to our own proprietary applications is the opportunity for partners and customers to develop their own complementary applications. The goal is to leverage the capabilities of the Onboard platform, and to stay agile in adapting applications to changing customer needs.
Find out how far your applications can reach.